Seasonal Fifth Avenue Club Assistant - Saks Fifth Avenue
- A towering strength at winning over an audience with their perspective
- A thought leader, capable of creating a breakthrough strategy or transformative approach the most complex challenges
- A thought leader, trusted for inventive and game changing ideas to even the most complex challenges, constantly seeks improvement and new ways to do things by challenging convention
- Retail Experience Required
- Available to work a flexible schedule that can include nights and weekends.
- Always portrays a professional and polished demeanor demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude.
- Has the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
As The Saks Fifth Avenue Club Assistant, You Will:
Has the ability to continue client relationships and address all client needs when consultant is not available, acts as a liaison between client and consultant.
Utilizes good time management and prioritizes daily tasks.
Is computer literate and systems savvy.
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.