Company Store Associate
What This Position is All About:
As a Sales Associate in our Company Store, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, assisting in organizing and preparing store merchandise, and participating in store events. In addition to the responsibilities to the front of the store, you will also execute unboxing, ticketing, and general upkeep of the back of house for the Company Store.
- This is a hourly position that works under the direction of the Store Manager and Department Lead
- This ia a full time opportunity - 40 hours a week + OT opportunities.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Provide customer-focused service; welcome customers to the store to assist them with requests and selecting merchandise.
- Friendly and approachable, maintain a well-groomed and professional demeanor.
- Processes inbound merchandise for retail store readiness.
- Follows direction in maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Ability to achieve productivity measurements within the department.
- Prioritize to achieve daily goals
- Ability to cross train between the back of house store process and store sales floor
- Perform light housekeeping duties such as dusting to maintain a clean and neat sales floor.
- Have a customer and team focused attitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Degree or GED required
- An understanding of English language and be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- At least 2 years in a retail customer service role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
- Dependable, work with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Work well under pressure and time constraints
- The incumbent is required to have sustainable physical requirements including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), push, pull, lift cartons up to 50 lbs repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs repeatedly,
- Must be able to hear equipment and warning signals
- Be able to operate manual pallet jack