Asset Protection Manager
- Creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
- Actively collaborates and contributes to a positive team dynamic
- Brings energy and ideas when brainstorming multiple approaches and solutions
- High School diploma or equivalency required, along with a valid provincial security license. College degree preferred
- 5+ years of retail Asset Protection Experience, large volume retail environment preferred
- You are someone with strong aptitude and knowledge of retail security systems, information systems, and productivity software
- You have a proven track record of identifying shortage exposures and creative strategies to overcome them
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interview Certification ideal
- Comfortable with public speaking, technology, and learning on the spot
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring reports and audits on a daily and monthly basis with the Asset Protection Investigators
- Consistently communicate with Store Leadership, Managers and Associates to drive awareness of inventory shortage results, shortage concerns and strategy initiatives
- Provide final oversight of audit execution and internal audit readiness
- Work with sales support to assure shortage control processes are followed
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.