Office Manager- Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About
The Office Manager is responsible for supporting the Executive Team and will operate clearly and efficiently with a great deal of communication, urgency and prioritization. The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide Marketing, Human Resources, and Operations support to the store's senior leadership team and to provide external customers with fast and efficient resolution to service issues.
Who You Are:
- You possess strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- You are an analytical and creative thinker with a proactive, solution-oriented approach to problem solving and a drive for results
- You are customer-focused and demonstrate a high standard of service
You Also Have:
- Available to work a flexible schedule that will include nights and weekends.
- Tech Savvy/Computer Knowledge. Ability to solve technical issues, lead technology change and pull together presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 4 year college degree preferred
As The Office Manager, You Will:
- Assist with Marketing initiatives by coordinating trunk shows and clinics, preparing monthly customer email blasts, event listings and event recaps.
- Interface directly with customers; respond to and successfully resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Manage and execute various projects simultaneously for multiple departments
- Execute administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to: fielding calls, working through customer issues, assisting with inquiries, miscellaneous paperwork and administrative tasks.
- Serve as Operations support to the Assistant General Manager, Operations
- Serve as Human Resources support to the Assistant General Manager, Operations and as additional Human Resources point-person to the store population, focused on answering routine HR questions, providing general HR administrative support, with particular emphasis on Recruitment to include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Recruiting team to ensure jobs are filled in order to drive business
- Actively participate in the recruitment and onboarding process, (i.e. screening and interviewing non-exempt selling and operations candidates, interfacing with corporate and store stakeholders, providing administrative and onboarding/Orientation support)
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be a part of a team of disruptors focused on stores and redefining the luxury experience.
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.