Merchandise Operations Supervisor - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About
Under the leadership of the Assistant General Manager of Operations, the Merchandise Operations Team Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the daily operations of merchandise including processing, placement, maintenance and fulfillment
Who You Are:
- Building teams by bringing others together when needed. Builds morale and spirit in their team. Shares successes and encourage others for an open dialogue.
- Innovative with a mindset that generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
- Lead through results. Often going above and beyond your goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Customer focused, putting the needs of the internal or external customers first.
You Also Have:
- Ability to lift cartons, climb ladders, and handle racks and carts of merchandise. Lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required
- Must be able to learn and retain merchandising standards on the floor in compliance with Visual standards
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to use available technology (RF guns, PC, IOS device, Excel/Word, and various proprietary platforms)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Must be able to consistently meet deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as per business needs and adheres to Dependability standards
- Other store initiatives as assigned by management
As the Merchandise Operations Associate Supervisor, You Will:
- Processing inbound merchandise, placement and presentation of merchandise on selling floor.
- Follow direction in maintaining standards in placement and presentation.
- Participate when needed in other store initiatives as required, including but not limited to fill in of merchandise on the selling floor, floor recovery, supply replenishment, etc. during peak business periods.
- Locate requested merchandise within our store and complete orders placed by Omni customer
- Provide excellent customer service and act quickly to address the customers’ needs.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.