Associate Asset Protection Manager
Day in the Life:
The Associate Asset Protection Manager reports to the Store Asset Protection Manager and is responsible for the overall inventory shortage performance and total execution of the Asset Protection Strategy for their respective store. This individual will ensure that all company policies, local, provincial, and federal laws are adhered to in the execution of internal and external theft investigations or inquiries. The Associate Asset Protection Manager will be working collaboratively with Customer and Associate groups within the store to ensure all objectives are clearly communicated and executed.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring reports and audits on a daily/monthly basis and developing internal investigations with the Asset Protection Investigators.
- Consistently communicate with Store Leadership, Managers, and Associates to drive awareness of inventory shortage results, shortage concerns, strategy initiatives and external investigations.
- In partnership with the Asset PRotection and approval of store senior leadership team members, will hire, develop, performance manager, and separate Asset Protection Investigators as applicable. The AAPM will also make termination recommendations to senior leaders based on the outcome of related AP investigations.
- Provide final insight of audit execution and internal audit readiness.
- Work with sales support to assure shortage control processes are followed.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalency required, along with a valid provincial security license. College degreed preferred
- 3+ years of retail Asset Protection Experience, luxury retail environment preferred
- You are someone with strong aptitude and knowledge of retail security systems, information systems, and productivity software
- You have a proven track record of identifying shortage exposures and creative strategies to overcome them
- Wicklander-Zulawski Certification Ideal
- Comfortable with public speaking, technology, and learning on the spot
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.