Beauty Specialist - Fragrances - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About:
The Beauty Advisor will be responsible for interacting with clients and providing an elevated client experience. This individual has a strong desire to sell and uses their working knowledge of the beauty business as well as the many services and tools offered to obtain and grow their business. The Beauty Advisor utilizes this knowledge to provide clients with personalized assistance to enhance their shopping experience and reach set goals.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving new and novel ideas
- Actively collaborates and contributes to a positive and inclusive team dynamic
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
- Has a good sense of timing, is a good listener, and can get a cooperation with little disruption
You Also Have:
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, with in the Beauty industry
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, achieving or exceeding goals
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software and are comfortable using social media and technology.
As the Beauty Advisor, You Will:
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual Cosmetic sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily & monthly sales goals
- Provides a dynamic service presence to each location
- Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a client’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions
- Actively participate on social media; Instagram, etc. to grow your personal brand and business
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application
- Maintain a consistent high level of service by creating and developing excellent client relationships as the brand expert and department representative
- Cross sell beyond one line to drive results and build the client’s basket
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a client to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between the company and Account Executives
- Utilize online clienteling resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional client experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the client
- Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and welcoming space
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.