Asset Protection / Loss Prevention (LP) Investigator / Associate - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About
Under direction from the Asset Protection Manager or Assistant General Manager Operations, the Asset Protection Associate is responsible for monitoring shortage results, shortage control, price changes, return to vendor transactions, receipt reconciliation, paperwork error control, investigations and apprehensions regarding internal and external theft, and implementation of store safety programs at an individual Saks Fifth Avenue location.
Who You Are:
- A towering strength at winning over an audience with their perspective
- Capable of creating a breakthrough strategy or transformative approach to the most complex challenges
- Trusted for inventive and game changing ideas to even the most complex challenges, constantly seeks improvement and new ways to do things by challenging convention
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes
You Also Have:
- Minimum of 2 years Asset Protection Experience, large volume retail environment preferred
- Ability to quickly learn Saks Fifth Avenue standards, procedures, and IT applications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, Wicklander-Zulawski certification a plus
As The Asset Protection Associate, You Will:
- Be responsible for training store associates on awareness and Asset Protection policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring reports and audits on a daily and monthly basis.
- Organize and conduct annual store inventory.
- Develop shortage strategies for merchandise groups, paperwork controls, and shortage awareness.
- Work approximately 35+ hours per week, flexible schedule required on evenings, weekends, and/or most holidays depending on business needs
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used